World of Warcraft
WoW is probably the best computer game ever made. I am a Level 80 Affliction Warlock...I swallow souls as my plaything while I melt your face off with shadow and fire magic; have a nice day :)
Now, having said that, I have to point out that I was recently promoted to "Class Lead" in my guild. Again, for those who don't know, WoW is a multi-player game, and a guild is nothing more then a group of people who have essentially decided that they like playing this game with each other. In my case, I am in a "Raiding Guild" which means...wait for it...I run raids.
So what's a raid? A raid is a large group of people teamed together to accomplish a specific, difficult goal. For example, we can use a raid to attack an enemy city, destroy an undead stronghold, or throw out the demon infestation from the realm of Outland. As a member of a raiding guild, I run a lot of raids. As a class lead, I do a lot of work to setup these raids and make them run. That means we have meetings.
I'm writing this at 3:14 am...we have been discussing guild issues for the past 1.5 hours, and we seem to be rehashing the same issues over and over. Its frustrating because I know how to manage a meeting, but I am just a class lead (in this Warlock) and not the guild leader.
I'm a little tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment