Labels

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Leveling is boring!

I'm working hard on leveling my Priest.  The annoying part is that I'm leveling this character primarily to be a healer...it's a new role for me and I want to do it well once (finally) hit level 80.  Problem is that I spend most of my time as a Shadow Priest which is a damage dealing class, so I won't have any healing experience by the time I'm trying to do epics and heroic group quests.


I did manage to heal my first group quest yesterday...I think I did pretty well (no wipes, no deaths, and we beat the instance in good time) but a lot of that was because we had a really good tank.

Of course, right afterwards I had to switch back to shadow and start grinding out the levels again.  I'm up to level 65...I want to be 67 by the end of the weekend.  Well see if I make it.  Grinding out levels can get very, very boring...feels more like work then fun...but at least I know the fun is coming.

No comments: