So, if you didn’t know already Nicci is something of a soccer fiend. Can’t blame her, it’s a good sport that she grew up playing. Despite it’s recent outing I think this would be a good sport for Sierra to pick…it’s relatively cheap compared to other sports and there are fewer activities that will keep you in as good a shape as soccer (they say a professional game involves sprinting an average of 6 miles over 90 minutes…that’s a lot).
So you can see we got Sierra a soccer ball so she can start practicing…you know…once she is able to actually walk and stand on her own :)
She may be something of a natural defender, once handed the ball she grabbed it correctly for a throw in and tried to head-butt the ball.
Unfortunately she may have some trouble…at least for a little while…with the no hands concept!
On another positive note; I do think we’ll be able to find her a running partner once she manages to exhaust her mother and I and once she takes over responsibility for feeding him:
No comments:
Post a Comment