Labels

Friday, May 1, 2009

New Story

Like most people who start a new blog, I guess I need to explain why I decided to start keeping a blog. Problem is I don't really know.

I've always enjoyed writing, I've been told in the past that I'm fairly good at it. Problem is that all I have to really write about is my experiences and, as I move into that dark, sordid period of life known as the "30's", I find my own experiences to be, well, fairly boring.

I'm recently married to a wonderful woman who teaches fourth grade, our first child is on its way, and I have a fairly good job as what is basically a government bureaucrat for the United States Army. These are all great for me, they are new and varied and wonderful experiences; but they are only new and wonderful to me...I can't imagine them being all that neat or interesting to others.


However, as I mentioned, my first child is on the way and I think I would like to get some of my thoughts down in a way that will help me explain my life to them as they came into the world.

Mom wants to know what's going on with me too.

So on with the show...

No comments: