I don’t usually do to much political commentary in this little blog of mine. I mean, seriously, it’s supposed to be about gaming and raising a little girl…important sure but hardly “heavy” lolz roflmfao!
But, I’ve been watching this foolishness and I just can’t help thinking that the events in Egypt are really just none of our business (if you’re reading this 10 years from now and don’t know what I’m talking about look up the overthrow of Egyptian president Mubarak).
We (the US) are demanding that President Mubarak immediately begin transitioning control of the government…but no discussion about transitioning to…what? I don’t know, maybe I’ll know by the time you are reading this, but as I write it I don’t know…no one seems to know.
Seems like we did something like this before…you should also do a search on the Iranian revolution.
= fail ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment